Title: Service Operator - Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
EzyRemit Worldwide is a young Fintech company whose leading service is helping people to transfer money overseas. We are regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Our company always nurtures an Employee-centric culture. We have a strong belief that our people are our greatest asset. Therefore, we understand this and always endeavour to create a supportive environment that helps you grow, develop, value what makes you different, and encourage you to act on your ideas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service - Professionally deals with customers' inquiries in a timely manner.
- Operate EzyRemit backend system - Responsible for processing all transactions efficiently.
- Resolve and follow up on pending transactions escalating where needed.
- Ensuring all transactions are performed in accordance with the company’s Compliance Rules.
- Suggest changes or improvements increase accuracy, and efficiency in the operations procedures.
- Assist General Manager to create Operations documents.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer services.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Have attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Be willing to work flexible shifts.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work under pressure is necessary.
- Salary: 10 – 13 million per month ($430 - $550).
- Celebrate for employee's birthday, organize "Happy Hours" each month.
- Training opportunities from foreign experts.
- Paid leave.
- OT pay according to the provisions of labour law.
- Fun and creative environment.
How to apply?
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter to the following email: email@example.com.