Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
EzyRemit Worldwide is a young Fintech company whose leading service is helping people to transfer money overseas. We are regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Our company always nurtures an Employee-centric culture. We have a strong belief that our people are our greatest asset. Therefore, we understand this and always endeavour to create a supportive environment that helps you grow, develop, value what makes you different, and encourage you to act on your ideas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with existing clients, partners, affiliates, and investors.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Act as a link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in the business organization’s products and services.
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends. This enables the organization to improve its effectiveness in service delivery.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up.
- Having at least 2 years of work experience in Business Development or a similar field is preferred.
- Being able to work 44 hours per week.
- Having excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Willing to travel for work when necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Salary: 12-15 millions VND per month.
- Attractive bonus and benefits (discussed at interview).
- Be guided to create expertise when starting work.
- Working in a professional finance company with headquarters in Australia.
- Friendly working environment, advanced learning & self-development, multi-disciplinary approach.
- Opportunity to meet and work with leading experts in many fields.
How to apply?
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.