Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
EzyRemit Worldwide is a young Fintech company whose leading service is helping people to transfer money overseas. We are regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Our company always nurtures an Employee-centric culture. We have a strong belief that our people are our greatest asset. Therefore, we understand this and always endeavour to create a supportive environment that helps you grow, develop, value what makes you different, and encourage you to act on your ideas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assisting CFO with budget preparation and forecasts.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports (performance reporting and financial results).
- Preparing financial modelling and analysis of business performance.
- Preparation of year-end consolidated financial statements and coordination of supporting documentation for external audit.
- Tax compliance duties.
- Provide backup support for day-to-day financial processing and payroll.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Cash flow reconciliations and forecasting.
- Hedging of foreign currency contracts.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 1+ year experience working as a Financial Accountant or equivalent.
- Understanding of International Accounting Standards.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Manages a variety of responsibilities at the same time – ability to multi-task.
- Constantly on the look-out to find out ways and means to simplify and improve work systems and processes to achieve better results.
- Possess the highest standard of ethics, confidentiality & professionalism.
- Must be a fluent speaker of both English and Vietnamese.
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefits (discussed at interview).
- Be guided to create expertise when starting work.
- Working in a professional finance company with headquarters in Australia.
- Friendly working environment, advanced learning & self-development, multi-disciplinary approach.
- Opportunity to meet and work with leading experts in many fields.
How to apply?
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.