• Transferor is a person who makes a transfer
• Beneficiary is a person who owns the account to which funds are credited.
• Correspondent refers to a financial institution that that usually acts on behalf of another bank as an advisor or representative, arranging money transfer, performing business transactions, receiving deposits, and collecting records.
• Intellectual Property is a category of property that encompasses the human intellect’s intangible inventions. In this Agreement, our intellectual property is our Website, our Service and its entire Content.
Our customer agreement is used to introduce the key services of EzyRemit and set out the overall standard we would like to achieve in the provision of our services. These terms and conditions are also the basis for us to resolve any issues relating to the delivery of services.
If you think this Agreement needs more improvement, please email us for discussion.
2.1 What this agreement includes. This agreement sets out our service provision.
EZYREMIT WORLDWIDE PTY LTD (ABN: 53644564821) is an online international money transfer service regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
You can contact us by email, phone number, and chatbox. Our details will be listed on the Contact section of the home page.
• This account allows you to send and receive money/payments.
• It allows you to make an unlimited international money transfer.
• It is also a platform connecting international students, helping students to make their international study payments and living costs.
• Depending on your country of origin, verification checks, some restrictions may be imposed on your account. Should you have any concerns regarding this, please email us for more details.
• One account can only be used by one entity. You cannot authorize someone to run you account without our permission in writing. Besides, the creation of duplicated accounts is strictly prohibited. Once additional accounts are found, we will close or merge these accounts.
You must accept that you certainly commit to the operation of the transfer agreement when you are putting your funds into EzyRemit account.
For a variety of reasons, you must acknowledge that EzyRemit will collect and use your personal data information, including:
• Providing you with the information on new products, new services, or special offers.
• To respond to customers’ queries.
• For the purposes relating to verification checks.
• To process payment transactions.
• To enhance our customer service.
• To conduct surveys.
• To meet any regulatory obligations.
• For getting some feedbacks for customers.
We do not reveal third parties your personal information to allow them to give you marketing materials. However, if you choose not to be contacted for either of the above purposes, please unsubscribe and contact EzyRemit via message, or phone number with your request.
7.1 The transfer will be paid out after we receive the funds. Customers can only cancel before we payout.
7.2 To make a transfer, you must provide us with your basic information, including your Beneficiary’s bank details for us to proceed.
7.3 Customer can have many transfer options. The transfer can be paid to a Beneficiary in cash, or the Beneficiary’s bank account.
7.4 You must agree to disclose your full and accurate information in the best of your knowledge to use EzyRemit services. We will not continue the transfer if the information you provided does not match.
7.5 Unless the Beneficiary collects the transfer from Receiver within fifteen (15) days of the date of the transfer, EzyRemit can at its sole discretion, cancel the transfer and charge you additional fees.
7.6 For cash pick-up options, although EzyRemit always attempts to ensure that the transfer is available for collection within the notified timeframe, transactions may be subject to delay due to the circumstances beyond our control, such as holidays, regulatory requirements of the destination country.
7.7 We are not responsible for time-delayed by verification checks as it may increase the time for processing payments.
7.8 If your incorrect information is detected, we are going to refund your payment and charge you additional fees for that.
7.9 If your payment order is received by us after 2 pm within business days, it will be deemed received on the following business day. In case of weekends or public holidays, the process may take a little longer as we can pay out your money during normal working hours.
7.10 EzyRemit only allows you to transfer into one currency at one period of time.
8.1 A transfer will be charged in the currency of the destination country. In some scenarios, Transferor would like to pay out in more than one currency in some destination countries. Then, the Beneficiary must ask the Correspondent to convert payout amount into different currencies, the Correspondent may convert the amount of the payment into that currency. The foreign exchange per transaction would be separate, and it’s solely between Correspondent and Beneficiary.
8.2 EzyRemit will keep any difference between exchange rate offered to customers and received by EzyRemit.
Before EzyRemit pays out your transfer, transfer fees and the principal amount are due and payable. You must pay with a VISA Card, Master Card, Cash or Bank Transfer. We will let you know the exact amount that you need you to pay before you set up your order.
10.1 All the information provided to us must be accurate and comply with the Anti-money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Act 2006 (Cth).
10.2 In case EzyRemit believes you have violated any laws or regulations in Australia or any other country, we will delay or block the transfer without incurring any responsibility.
Account owner can authorize third parties to initiate payments from EzyRemit account. It also means that some of your important information may be disclosed if you allow third parties to access your account. You must acknowledge that you are not deprived of your duties under this Agreement by giving consent to third parties.
• You can close your account and end this agreement with us by contacting email@example.com.
• You must not close your account to avoid from our investigation.
• You are still bound by our rules and are responsible for obligations even after your account is closed.
• You are in violation of any clause of this Agreement or any documents referred to herein.
• We have reasons to believe that you breach any relevant law or any applicable regulations.
• We have reasons to suspect that you are engaged in any operation that is fraudulent, money-laundering, financing terrorism or any other illicit or unethical activity.
• We may suspend your account if we have reasonable concerns or if we suspect the fraudulent use of your account. As soon as we can, we will give you warning of any suspension, unless it is illegal to inform you or breach our appropriate security measures. After the grounds for suspension have been clarified, we will remove the suspension as soon as possible.
In case we make modifications, you can terminate our Agreement by providing us with a written notice within a timeframe. If we do not hear from you within the notice period, the suggested amendments will be assumed to have been approved by you and will refer to you from the effective date stated on the notice.
The Website, the Service and its entire content (including but not limited to all information, text, section and arrangement thereof) are the property of EzyRemit. Our rights are protected by Australia, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights.
We may contact you through different channels:
• Email: You must always have one valid email address in your EzyRemit account profile. We hope you to check your emails regularly in case you may miss any messages about your transactions and service as email is our communication channel. We are not liable for any losses or consequences incurred if you don’t do this.
• SMS: Besides emails, we also keep you updated via text messages. Text messages will be sent out right after you finish every step in our whole process. We hope you to check your messages frequently as well to help you not miss any information. By doing so, it helps us to quickly proceed with your money transfer and bring a better experience for you. If you don’t do this, we cannot be liable for any losses or damages incurred by you.
If you have any complaints about our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org