EZYREMIT WORLDWIDE PTY LTD is an online international money transfer service regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). We can help transfer money overseas an unlimited amount without costing much.
EzyRemit is an online forum for money transfer and international education. We are confident to offer many benefits to the usual customers and students. We can help you transfer an unlimited amount overseas, and we can even help students with their international tuition payment without being charged unnecessary fees.
You can contact us via Email, Phone number or Chatbox. All are available at the end of the page.
You can visit us at our office if you seek face-to-face assistance: Suite 1, 30 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown NSW 2200, Australia.
To be able to take advantage of all EzyRemit’s functions, we will verify your identity first. Here are steps you need to follow:
1. Log in to your EzyRemit account
2. Initiate the transfer
3. Confirm with us your personal details. Make sure your profile information is valid. You are also required to enter a government-issued photo ID (for example Passports, Driver license, etc)
4. After your details have been verified, you may complete the transfer.
In this case, you need to cancel the transfer as soon as possible. We’ll send back the money to you only when your money is on the way to us and hasn’t been sent out. After that, you could set up the new transfer using the correct details.
However, if it’s too late and the money has been sent out to receiver, what you need to do is:
• Contacting the person you are paying
• Inform them that you’ve got their bank details wrong
• Ask them to contact their bank whether they could send it back to EzyRemit. If it is sent back to us, we will notify you via email to keep you updated. Then, we will refund the money to you.
You can cancel it only when we haven’t sent it out yet. Once it has been marked “Completed”, it cannot be cancelled. In this case, we recommend you to contact the person you are paying to return your money.
However, if it still hasn’t paid out, you will be refunded.
EzyRemit WorldWide Pty Ltd is regulated and authorised by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). The regulated bodies will protect you, and they will ensure that we act honestly and reasonably at all times.
Besides, we respect your privacy, and we only use your personal details with the sole purpose of providing the best services to you.
It is very difficult to tell the exact time. It all depends on the countries you are sending from/to, what time you pay for the transfer, and more importantly, your information verification.
Simply, you can choose to provide
• Debit card/Credit card information (Card number / Expiry date / CVV/ Name on card)
• Bank transfer (Financial institution / Account name / BSB / Account number).
• Cash deposit (deposit cash to our Bank account for payment or bring your cash to one of our locations).
The only delivery option that we offer up to now is Bank transfer.
Yes, you totally can. Especially, we don’t have a threshold for either minimum or maximum amount.
Simply, you can choose to provide
Yes. We provide these services too as long as it supports international students during their time in Australia.